Based on Imray’s acclaimed pilot books and almanacks, the app can be used to plan your sailing in advance and whilst at sea and to share notes with crew or friends.
Imray has launched the app with sections of the books Ionian and Isles of Scilly available but will be expanding the list to cover more areas in the near future. Areas now available as in-app purchases include:
Isles of Scilly (RCC Pilotage Foundation / Graham Adam)
Ionian – Greece (Rod and Lucinda Heikell)
Ionian 1: Corfu and nearby islands
Ionian 2: Mainland Greece (Pagania to Preveza)
Ionian: 3: The Inland Sea
Ionian: 4: Mainland Greece (Levkas canal to Mesolongion)
Ionian: 5: The Southern Ionian
More areas available soon.
Download the free Imray Nautical app, which includes a guide to the available areas, from the App Store. Purchase in-app sections from within this app.
In-app sections include:
• Comprehensive pilotage information extracted from current editions of pilot books and almanacks by Imray authors
• Navigational and passage notes plus detail on the history, food and drink, places of interest on the coast and inland
• High-quality harbour plans which zoom and enlarge based on official hydrographic office data and field research
• Inspirational and practical photographs including many views from the sea and air
• Coastal radio and VHF data
• Planning information and distance tables
• Tidal data
• Weather information
• Live links to external websites when online
• Bookmark, make and save notes on each page
• Share pages by email and social media
• Send pages to print
Produced in partnership with authors and organisations including the RCC Pilotage Foundation and the Cruising Association.